Axia Mira LED 50 Features
The Axia Mira LED 50 has an easy to use control pad for controlling light functions, including Five Dimming Levels and an Endo mode. The removable handle is ergonomically positioned off to the side to maximize the light field and can be rotated to electronically focus the beam to a concentrated 6.5” (16.51 cm) for surgical procedures or 12” (30.5 cm) for broader examinations.
- Slim design to reduce clutter in small workspaces.
- Lightweight long arms allow for easy positioning.
- The Latest LED technology offers high CRI of 95 and 4500 Kelvin for excellent color accuracy.
- Twist handle for focusing light beam.
- Removalable / Sterilizable handle.
- Simple control pad.
- Lighthead Diameter: inches 18
- Light Intensity (Central Luminance): lx (fc) 50,000 Lux (4,762 fc) @ 1m (39.37”)
- Brightness Control: % 50-100
- Light Field Diameter: inches 6.5-12.0
- Depth of Illumination: inches 94.5
- Height Range (to little top)
- High: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Color Rendering Index: Ra 95
- R9: inches 90
- Weight of Lighthead: lbs 11
- Color Temperature (Standard): K 4500
- Single Mask: % 0.7
- Double Mask: % 55.3
- Cavity: % 100
- Single Mask with Cavity: % 0.3
- Double Mask with Cavity: % 55.3
- Number of LED’s (Main): 36
LED Service Life
- 50,000 Hours
Total Radiant Power at Max Intensity
- W/m² 178
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz,0.40 amps
- Power Supply: ea Direct Power Supply
- Ceiling, Wall, Floorstand
- cETLus conform to
- UL60601-1; UL60601-2-41;
- UL certified IP54 per
- IEC 60598