Axia Mira LED 65 Features
Axia introduces the latest advancement in minor surgery and diagnostic lighting technology with the Axia Mira 65 LED Medical Light. Precisely positioned LED’s allow for superior shadow control, depth of field and light intensity. The Axia Mira 65 LED offers a CRI of 95 and a color temperature of 4500K which produce excellent color accuracy for minor surgeries and examinations.
The Axia Mira 65 LED has an easy to use control pad for controlling light functions, including Five Dimming Levels and an Endo mode. The removable handle is ergonomically positioned off to the side to maximize the light field and can be rotated to electronically focus the beam to a concentrated 6” for surgical procedures or 12” for broader examinations.
- Slim design to reduce clutter in small workspaces.
- Lightweight long arms allow for easy positioning.
- The Latest LED technology offers high CRI of 95 and 4500 Kelvin for excellent color accuracy.
- Twist handle for focusing light beam.
- Removalable / Sterilizable handle.
- Simple control pad.
Axia Mira LED 65 Specifications
- Lighthead Diameter: inches 18
- Light Intensity (Central Luminance): lx (fc) 65,000 Lux (6,038 fc) @ 1m (39.37”)
- Brightness Control: % 50-100
- Light Field Diameter: inches 6.5-12.0
- Depth of Illumination: inches 94.5
- Height Range (to little top)
- High: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Color Rendering Index: Ra 95
- R9: inches 90
- Weight of Lighthead: lbs 11
- Color Temperature (Standard): K 4500
- Single Mask: % 0.7
- Double Mask: % 55.3
- Cavity: % 100
- Single Mask with Cavity: % 0.3
- Double Mask with Cavity: % 55.3
- Number of LED’s (Main): 36
LED Service Life
- 50,000 Hours
Total Radiant Power at Max Intensity
- W/m² 231.4
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz,0.40 amps
- Power Supply: ea Direct Power Supply
- Ceiling, Wall, Floorstand
- cETLus conform to
- UL60601-1; UL60601-2-41;
- UL certified IP54 per
- IEC 60598